And so, my friend developed these questions and so, I'm answering:
1. What topic is so interesting to you that you could talk about it for days?
I'm sure I could talk about my son and daughter for days. But, those two aside . . . pipe cleaners; home crafting golden product. Okay, I'm kidding. Popsicle sticks! I kid you not.
2. Dream home: cottage at the beach, river house in the woods, lake house, penthouse in a city, farm house, castle in Europe, family home in a burb? Something else?
This one is tough and after much thought, lake house.
3. What talent would you like to have that you don’t have already?
Piano. Hands down. playing, not building, just to be clear.
4. If you could make one food that’s not good for you, good for you, what would you choose?
5. The one piece of advice you would give to everyone and wish they’d follow.
Sock and a sock, shoe and a shoe. Not, sock / shoe, sock / shoe. Oh, and kindness wins.
6. What period of history would you want to visit as a tourist? Edwardian.
7. Do you have a hobby? Slow dancing, swaying to the music. (Arts.)
8. If an animal could talk, which animal would you want to talk to? Buttah. I'm aching to know what kind of home he lived in before he was ours. How it was he wound up on the street, not the safest even for a cat with all four paws clawed.
9. If you could be friends with a fictional character, who would you choose? Kay Scarpetta's niece, Lucy Farinelli.
10. Introvert or extrovert? All together now, i-n-t-r-o-v-e-r-t.
Another blogger created another list of questions and I've decided to answer those as well. Next Wednesday. Have a wonderful rest of the week.