In that vein and in no particular order, thoughts, events, and ideas that have sprung in recent days:
1. The actor booked an episode of Chicago Fire and it aired last Tuesday. The episode titled, "Forgiving, Relentless, Unconditional" is available on-line. He comes on-screen at about the 37 minute mark.
2. It is very weird seeing your kid now a man, on television. I thought seeing him on stage was weird (exhilarating, but weird) screen is that multiplied by thousands. More, even.
3. Mom's oldest sibling celebrated her 95th birthday a few weeks ago. I have a couple of cousins who are struggling to make it to sixty, by way of contrast.
4. The Starbucks© #RaceTogether campaign . Stumble out the gate, looking forward to next steps.
5.. THIS: My life is a struggle of constantly wanting to go out and have fun with people and also simultaneously trying to avoid human contact.
6. It has been mentioned here before and you may read it again, and again, I LOVE potato chips. Well, potatoes in most any form, but chips--on me, oh my.. That said, I haven't had any potato chips in over six weeks. (Yes, I relapsed went on a bender). The loss was re-gained and now, on the way back down, again.
7. Saturday (over Sunday) was more conducive to riding and so I did. Not crazy fast (that isn't ever going to happen) or crazy far (only about 5 miles round trip) but good to be out, good to not have collapsed upon return.
8. Discipline: per Merriam-Webster.com 5b: orderly or prescribed conduct or pattern of behavior.
9. Song lyric: would you mind, if I made love to you 'till I'm satisfied?. haunting and halting. Stop.
10. Speaking of lyrics: Happy Really:? Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof. Really?
10a. Was the last film I saw in a theater August: Osage County?
And today: <>bSNOW