Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Forty Questions in Parts - Part Two



First Daffodils on the Block 

About a year ago I posted the first five of the forty questions and today, the next five: 




6. What is your favorite TV show? First and foremost may I remind you all that I am not a fan of "favorite" anything. Secondly, I love TV. There have been a great many shows over my over 50-year fandom that captured my heart and remain buried in my soul. But, as for what is among my favorite currently running program (which is what I presume the question is asking) the answer is: "The Good Fight".  


7. What is your favorite movie? Again with the favorites. And here again, a great many films over the years have reached favorite
status. But, feet to the fire to choose one, I choose, "A Raisin in the Sun". 
 
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? No hard a fast rule or particular preference as to the morning beverage. It usually winds up being whatever it on hand. I may have, at any given time, a variety of teas (herbal or green -no black teas give me a headache) coffee, milk, juice, and/or (of course) water. If I happen to have tea, coffee, milk, and juice on hand, I'd likely choose the tea over coffee. (Remember my experiment? Well, turns out I can operate just fine without coffee in the morning) 


9. Can you do a push-up? In short, yes. I can do one. Probably not more than that unless it is of the modified variety. 



10. What's your favorite jewelry? Well, look...another favorite.  This, however, is an easy-peasy answer because I am not a big jewelry person and don't have very many pieces. Until recently, my favorite piece was a silver thumb ring that I sometimes wear on the middle finger of my left hand. Presently, my favorite piece is a hand-crafted bead bracelet gifted to me by a friend. It isn't fancy, which is just my style. It was created with a purpose, which is also my style. I'm pleased and honored to wear it in support. 



    


Click for More! 



8 comments:

  1. Good answers, even if the questions weren't your ... ummm ... dare I say it? ... favourites?

    I didn't know about The Good Fight. I'm going to research whether we can get it here. I binge watched The Good Wife late last year, having missed most of it when it was on originally, so I really want to see this one!

    And I love the bracelet. Yes, something with purpose, hand-made, and a gift is hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if the next five are peppered with favorites, but probably they are.

      The Good Fight is now in their second season/series. As good as, sometimes better, than The Good Wife, imho.

      Win. Win. Win. :-)

      Delete
  2. Daffodils in bloom??? Wow, ours are just barely starting to push through the frozen earth. So jealous.

    I've never heard of The Good Fight but I would enjoy an encore of Raisin in the Sun.

    I'm impressed with your single push up. I'm always afraid my arms will give out and I'll break my nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have many but the few that have popped through, so pretty, so precious.

      I only wish there was video of the original stage production.

      Hence, the one. :-)

      Delete
  3. Huh, favorite this and favorite that... I guess that's how most of those surveys are worded.

    (Also, I love how you are answering this one on your own timeline!)

    Love the bracelet, and the message behind it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I guess.

      It is pretty special.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful daffodils! My mini ones are blooming a little, but the ice sort of tromped on my plants and everything is on pause for the moment. :( I hope you didn't get ice or snow in this last storm! Ha, I have a difficult time with the word "favorite" as well -- my students always call me out on it year after year ("You said THAT story/book/poem was your favorite! How can they all be your favorites?" Well, because I refuse to choose.). Love the bracelet, and the power of literacy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas, we did get ice and snow. Lot a ton, but enough (as in, too much).
      Thankful to know I am not alone. :-)
      Indeed. ♥ ♥

      Delete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.