Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Squee!




It has been years and years since I've met fellow bloggers (for the first time). 


Agora, art installation Grant Park. 
But this past week I met not one, but two real live bloggers!! 
A portion of Rush More 
They came to the city of my birth for this thing or that thing. The opportunity presented itself for us to walk-about, talk-about, see some public art as well as that on display in a world-renowned art museum. It was a great treat and an extreme joy to meet-n-greet them.

Thanks, Y'all!!  Next time, a trip to Garretts!


More Blog Goodness

9 comments:

  1. How fabulous! I like all those things - meeting up with bloggers, walking and talking, and public art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the weather couldn't have been more perfect. Fabulous pretty much sums it up.

      Delete
  2. What fun that must have been! I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being my personal tour guide. You, and your city, are truly second to none.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome. It was my pleasure.

      ::we try:: :-)

      Delete
  4. I can't believe we missed Garrett's! Lol. Super fun meeting you IRL and touring the Art Institute. I came away with quite the appreciation for Chicago (and for blog friends!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garrett's awaits. Fun meeting you as well. The welcome mat is out, the porch light in on. Come on back, anytime. :-)

      Delete
  5. Oooh, jealous! That sounds like a lot of fun. It is my dream to meet more bloggy people in physical space. I've flown over your city in the last year, and I have a layover in August, but I doubt that's time enough to visit. Some day!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.