Friday, January 20, 2023

Two for Twenty-three


Some days ago my phone died.   

No warning.  No precursor. No forward.  

Just, one second on and the next, blank. 

            Frustration ensued.  

A new phone was acquired in relatively short order thanks to insurance.  The new device is mostly set-up.  Familiar and regular virtual destinations are more-or-less re-established.  

            More-or-less.   

One place has been resistant to let me back in.  I stressed about it the first day.  Stressed less the second day.  And now, moving in on the third... 

             I may resign myself to being away.  

             I'll give it a few more days.  

I hate to just disappear without a word to the communities I frequented.  But I may not have any choice. Maybe the universe is navigating a change for me, my time and energies.  

We'll see what happens in a few days.  

Happy January.  

        

4 comments:

  1. I have a love/hate relationship with technology and have never had a phone transition go smoothly. Fingers crossed that you get back to wherever you need/want to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not closer to the getting. Closer to the letting go.

      Delete
  2. Phones, ugh. I hate getting a new one. Best of luck with whatever phone issue you are having. (Can one of your kids help?)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.