Our last meeting, if you recall, there was talk of a tiger appearing in several dreams.
The reasearch as to the meaning of said tiger/s in said dreams wasn't super expansive but this post did speak to me. I note that I haven't had any dreams (or even snippets) since that dream and so, certainly, tigers haven't made any further appearances.
Still, I do intend to extend my reading on tigers, dreams, and things.

Sounds like fun research.
ReplyDeleteit was.
DeleteThe tiger had some message for you, I guess. Interesting that it hasn't come back. And, wow, there was a lot of interesting information in that post! I can't recall ever having a tiger in a dream... maybe now that I'm thinking about it, I will.
ReplyDeleteinteresting, yes. That post, right?
DeleteThat article certainly listed a lot of interpretations, but at least, the summary is that dreaming of a tiger is a good omen. Fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteIndeed
Delete