Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Eight

Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 8 9. Guffaw, I know. The day is drawing nearer and nearer and I am, well…the anticipation has me hopping around like a cat on crack. Speaking of which, Neta got a new cat. We named her Lily. She’s a striped tabby like Pete. Neta treated Lily and BoBo to wet food recently. They went absolutely gaga over the stuff, just like Pete. Lily, it seems was a veteran of the wet meal, so though excited, hers was a bit tempered. BoBo however was raised on a diet of dry and was absolutely, positively bowled over into a state of goofy giddiness after his first taste.

Friskies ocean whitefish with tuna, or as we call it now, crack for cats, seems to be the early favorite of all three kitties. I wonder what other likes our three kitties share.

In EIGHT days I get to meet the lovely Lily. And get reunited with her mommy.


Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited 'cause we understood
There's one perfect fit
And sugar, this one is it
We both are so excited
'Cause we're reunited.

Hey, Hey.

6 comments:

  1. I envy your excitement! Eight days... it'll be here before you know it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily comes when you start to call her
    Lily runs when you look away
    Lily leaves kisses on your collar
    Lily Lily Lily Lily stay

    Very soon it will be 7.

    See how that works?

    I'm excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe...I think you have us all excited right along with you!!! Just a few more sleeps now and the day will be here hon!! Here's hoping you two never have to wait this length of time again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I don't care for that song (too played out back in the day!), it certainly fits your situation! C'mooooooooooooon, 7!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be here before you know it. I laughed out loud at your little joke btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...closer and closer!!!

    I can see you smiling from here!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.