- I was soooo wrong about the point of the "anxious to talk" lunch with mom.
- Odd, when I mentioned it to daughter (welcome back to her, btw) she hit the nail squarely on the head.
- The question, "are you particular about dating preferences?" came after the soup, before the chips.
- My daughter went on a trip for a week, giving me (a little) taste of what it will feel like to live alone--with two cats and a dog, except that when I am the only human, there won't be so many pets. Maybe.
- When it is soooo cold, cold(er) doesn't feel colder, it just feels cold.
likelove chitlins, but I won't buy or prepare them, ever again. Thankfully, a co-worker shared his with me this year (well, last).
- I'll be 50 years old this year. 1. WoW And 2. I've decided (among other things) I'm done fuddin around with my hair, except of course for keeping it closely cropped.
Friday, January 01, 2010
Five Hundred and Seventy
In lieu of looking back or ahead, let's just look at now, shall we? Or in other words, random shit.