Sunday, January 26, 2014

Look Inside

A full week has passed since I was nearly caught up with the lessons and projects. I landed on the vocation lesson and . . .

nothing.

Not, mind you that I don't have ideas. I do. But, turning those ideas into something and putting them on paper . . . did not happen over the past week and certainly not this weekend.

That said, I do intend to do the remaining assignments and look forward to the prompts for the week (the last week) to come.

In the interim, I volunteered to contribute to a traveling art journal. When the journal arrives I'll have to insert my artistic imprint on two pages. I think I'm 5th on the list and given the schedule, if each of the 4 ahead take the full seven days, plus factoring mailing time, I'd say the journal will land in my maillbox, oh, maybe 1st or rather 2nd week of March?

Did you know the cost of first class postage went up .03. The cost of mailing a first class letter is now .49. If you have forever stamps on had, no immediate impact. I have forever stamps on hand.

However, when I go to purchase more stamps: impact.

My mind is racing in about 45 different directions in about as many speeds. My heart isn't far behind. I cannot be trusted to make any rational decisions. About anything. Seriously.

I don't understand why no one is getting back to me. Well, not "no one" but a particular someone. I'm afraid. I miss her, but it isn't about me. I worry. About her. I hope all is well. And if it is something I said, did (or didn't) . . .    ::doves:::

You may have heard that Monday and Tuesday are going to be too fucking cold to move. Yet, move I must.

Any positive energy you can send this way, greatly appreciated.

Truly.

I know. All over the place today....stream of consciousness kind of post. I blame the diet 7-UP.

ta ta


9 comments:

  1. Energy = sending it.

    Thinking about you and holding you in the light. Keep listening to your heart, even when you aren't hearing anything, at least you are tuned in to the channel.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. e you are a treasure. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Lots and lots or positive and calming energy being sent westward. I actually have no idea what you are talking about in this post : ) but I'm pretty sure I have felt like this before. And I am so with you on the "cannot be trusted to make rational decision" thing.

    Perhaps we just need some warm weather to defrost our minds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8th day lots and lots of thanks. I'm talking about so many things, I can understand the confusion. Defrosting would be good. Excellent, in fact. Thank you for your thoughts. :-)

      Delete
  3. Do you think Spring will ever come? I am so sick of this everlasting shivering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Maria, I don't. I'm trying to be and stay positive, but damn. The layers are maddening.

      Delete
  4. I'm impressed you calculated out the journal arrival... I figured I'd just be surprised when it shows up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Kyra~ I will be surprised if my calculations are off. :-)

      Delete
  5. I can relate to how you are feeling here. Unfathomable but completely understandable. I am popping over to say hi, too and to hug you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.