1. Thank you dear friend for the bottle. Buttah insisted on being in the shot.
2. Bike riding happened (beginning Thursday). And it was fun.
3. My mom had not (until Saturday) ever tasted avocado (or mango).
4. Avocado = fail. She didn't hate it but didn't like it enough to try to improve the taste (for her palate) with any additions; salt, pepper, tomato. etc. One and done.
5. The mango on the other hand was quite successful.
6. Daughter went to the funeral of a former classmate. He was 31 days older than she. She has made plans for her 27th birthday. He didn't survive to see his 27th birthday.
7. THAT has weighed heavily on her mind as well as mine.
8. Back to mom, she continues to take issue with my closely cropped hair. She feels I'm 'dissing' the struggle (from when I was an infant/toddler with eczema) she faced 'saving my hair'.
9. When I saw her Saturday AM my hair was (in my estimation) too long. By Saturday evening, no longer was it too long, it was just right (in my estimation).
10. I wanted to put together a cucumber salad for my lunch(es) this week and likely still will but pretty perturbed that I couldn't find Kalamata olives at the store.
11. Bike riding will happen in the early morning hours (before work) at least three days this week.
12. Despite the emotions mixed with some procrastination the entire list of weekend (to-dos) gone themselves done. Well, almost. The folder containing the work I was going to do from home somehow got itself forgotten at the office.
To paraphrase "Feeling Good" it's a new day, a new day, and I'm feeling . . .