Sunday, June 09, 2019

Hello? Hello! Hello.

Me: Pete 


I'm Pete. The cat. The lone male remaining in this household. The pressure is huge, let me tell ya.

I miss the other guy, the actor. He was tall. He smelled good. He stood by my perch talking. A lot.

A big event some days (How many? Who knows? They all kind of roll together) ago. I caught a mouse!!

I could have caught another but that dang gum dog got nosy and made me drop the little bugger. It didn't get away though, I kept watch. The next day the mommies saw him and were able to capture him. They tried to force me to help but nope, didn't want that goofy pooch to mess it up, again.

We haven't seen any more since then, but never fear, I'm keeping up patrols.

Beyond that nothing much to report except to say, I know it is annoying the moms that I don't use the bed they bought and the three-story condo they brought from the old place but I can't help it. I love all the different box bottoms. I've worked my way through four of them. I appreciate the seemingly never ending supply.

I have to sign off now as it is time for another snack and after, a bit of a bath, and then, a nap.

Take care kitties.





 

8 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a boot box, eh? Pierre loves his...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like. He has had quite a variety.

      Delete
  2. I admire his choice of boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cats much prefer bags to boxes and have yet to be tested by a mouse. But I'm sure if it happens, it will be at 2 in the morning.

    Glad to see Pete making himself at home, in his new home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pete, of all of us, is most at home except for missing the actor.

      I would prefer Pete not have mouse experience but am grateful he is on the prowl.

      Delete
  4. Aww, Pete! What a handsome, hardworking gentleman. Lucky loves a box, too. Given a choice between various snuggly blankets and a box, he'll plop on or in the box. Although he has been burrowing lately. Love Pete's point of view!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pete doesn't say much but it is always on point. :-)

      Delete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.