Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Finished November


I did get through the November pencil challenge.  I also followed prompts for the 2018 Inktober challenge.  Everyday in November I completed two sketches.  Squee!!  

There are many December challenges all named draw-cember or DecemberDoodle or variations thereof.  Most of the challenges/prompts are Christmas themed.  I've opted for lists that are not Christmas-y.  While I have selected three lists to work from for the month of December I will only strive for one sketch a day.  More than that is a tad overwhelming what with the other daily tasks / goals I've booked for myself.  

I don't know why I don't have access to phone photos from later than November 18; so here is a sample from the middle of November.  








4 comments:

  1. Wow! Two a day for a month! I'm impressed. I love that you are giving this part of your self time to expand. Your sketches are wonderful... well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I feel grateful that I have the space in my head (and apartment) to stretch these particular memories, skills.

      Delete
  2. I am impressed too!

    Although "Lucky" doesn't look so lucky to me : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have a ways to go but feel good with this start. October, November and now, well into December with at least one daily. Yum.

      "Lucky" for having been born alive at all, I guess Lucky lived 108 days. He was scheduled for surgery, dying a week before.

      Delete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.