Monday, January 20, 2020

And Now This Really IS Twenty Twenty



Greetings and Salutations,

And just like that twenty days of twenty twenty are just about over and out.  Are we all still on the eating better, drinking more water, exercising more party bus? For the record, I am, despite the cheese puffs I'm eating right now.

I assure you, this cheese puff eating is an aberration, not a rule of the past twenty days.

But I don't want to talk about what I'm eating or not eating or drinking.

One of my maternal aunts celebrates her 100th birthday next month! Her kids, grands, and great-grands are hosting an event to mark the occasion.  I plan to be there ringing in her new year.  My Aunt (the eldest of my mom's siblings) always possessed an Alaska sized personality; most of her kids, grands, and great-grands share that trait.

It should be quite the party. It shall be the one good thing about February, a good memory to hopefully over-shadow the other.


(Also for the record, still sketching daily, participating in a challenge--squee!)
(Also also for the record, I have not cut my hair.) Squee.






4 comments:

  1. Your aunt and cousins sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a fun group. It was a good celebration.

      Delete
  2. That party sounds like a lot of exhausting fun! I hope you have a wonderful time.
    Congrats on keeping up with the art. And the hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the organizers were exhausted by the end A. Lot. Of. Details.! They all seemed to be having a good time.

      My aunt has a HUGE family, and nearly all of them were in attendance.

      Thanks re: daily sketching and hair. :-)

      Delete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.