Sunday, September 04, 2022

Happy September

Prompt: starts with R  (Ribbon)

Prompt: Starts with R: reach 

Starts with R: resting 


Is it wrong that I'm already thinking about the end of this month; that something in me wants to steamroll through September? 

That is the situation today. 

Tomorrow I could be complaining about how fast the time is passing. 

The prompt for one of the art groups for the coming week is, "things that begin with the letter H" 

I'm thinking, "heat" with a mind to satisfy the terms of another prompt from a different group: elements of nature--choose from earth, water, fire, air, or space.  

"When life gets complicated choose to create" -author unknown.  

For the record, when I encounter complications in my life I rarely think to choose to create.  

Maybe I shall try.   

4 comments:

  1. I hope you do. Nice job drawing the hand. Clever kitty composition, too. Same is true with the ribbon composition. And of course red - I love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:08 PM

    Love the kitty!

    I'm so over the summer. Bring on the rain and cool temps! I should also try to exercise the creative muscle when encountering complications...
    E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit it is not the go too. In fact it is often a detriment to the creative process. I hop to turn that around, not that I'm hoping for more complications but it might prove helpful to have a different strategy. :-)

      Delete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.