Thursday, December 06, 2007

Too Much Ado Re: Poop

Upside to scooping poop in winter and /or winter conditions: poop much easier to see.
Downside to walking small pooper looking for inspiration: takes her twice as long to get the show on the road. Brrrrrrrr

What about the kitty? Well he poops indoors in a box lined with litter. I scoop this poop along with clumps of the other emissions from the feline. I’ve tried two litter brands, Fresh Step and Tidy Cats. I like the Tidy Cats better. Pete hasn’t expressed an opinion one way or the other. Or maybe the fact that he does his yoga on my desk when I’m on the computer is an opinion.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on Fresh Step. I bought Tidy Cats at Costco a while back and I thought our house smelled bad until we switched back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:04 PM

    How about Pampers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to walk the dogs this morning into the park for a run. No chance. It's drizzled for 2 days in a row and the entire park is flooded. So, I had to actually WALK. In the rain. The dogs love me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Worlds' Greatest" brand cat litter is really good. It is made of corn, clumps really well and lasts for a long time. I think you can only get it over the internet though.
    I am envious of people who have cats who know how to poop in the loo.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.