Thursday, December 27, 2007

Now

"And I need you,And I miss you..."

Whew,only half that distance and thankfully, I don't have to walk. I'll be leaving home for the airport in about 8 hours.

I thank you for your well wishes.

I'll *see* you all next year. I wish for everyone a safe, happy new year celebration. Enjoy. Cheers!

15 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe! Have fun! See you next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:29 AM

    Have a good time (I know you will!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw luv, tearfully I wish you sooo much love and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:34 AM

    Have a grand time with your beautiful lady. Be safe, be happy, and revel in each moment !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:56 AM

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you next year my friend!! Will be thinking NOTHING but happy thoughts for you and Neta!!
    Hugs and love,
    RC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! It's finally here! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great time... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:40 PM

    yEA!!!!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:27 AM

    GOFERIT GIRL!

    Gosh I hope that you have the BEST BEST BEST time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How hot was the tea?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year, Middle Girl.

    I imagine you are having a wonderful time with your sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahem...awaiting an update, missy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.