Sunday, October 06, 2019

1,2,3,4,5, and SIX

Day 5 Build 

Day 4 Freeze 

Also day 4 Freeze*

Day 3 Bait 

Day 2 Mindless 
So, the past few days have been stellar with regard to completing the Inktober prompts. I don't know why day 6 isn't available for upload, but when I figure a way to share here, I shall. 

The coming (Birthday) week may prove a tad more challenging. I shall try not to exert any extra pressure but I do also want to keep pace. 

A day at a time. 

I remain eternally grateful that I do not have to do the three hour (round trip) a day commute. 

#inktober  #inktober2019 

*I did two for Freeze because I didn't like the first one but rather than reject/trash it I did another and shared them both. 

8 comments:

  1. These are just so good, and fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Colette. I am having fun!

      Delete
  2. Tres bien, mon amie.

    Are you using pen or pencil to do these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, mi amiga.

      These were planned in pencil, drawn in ink.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I absolutely adore "Mindless." Gorgeous! And "Bait" is so fun! I admire your artistic skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! Love the sketches, hope you are enjoying the creative outlet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am. I think I erred joining the one of the Inktober FB groups but I shall let the positivity rule!

      Delete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.