Saturday, October 12, 2019

Onward

Snow

Pattern

Swing

Frail

Enchanted

Husky


Inktober marches on. From top to bottom, day eleven to day six.  Day 12 is complete and uploaded to other social media but not available through my mobile device to post here. Odd. Oh well, next cycle.

What I am discovering along the way:

Some of the prompts are not as open to a literal interpretation (for me, anyway). Yet, design or metaphorical approaches have proven challenging as well. 

My technical skills are not (yet) to the level of my imagination.

I need new pens. I need different colored inks. I could do with some colored paper.

I have begun to look forward to executing the next prompt.

Inktober marches on.

  


8 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed by your commitment to this project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I am surprising myself. ;-)

      Delete
  2. I am not ready to see snow yet!

    "Frail" genuinely made me feel the frailty. I was quite touched by it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not ready for snow either. Better in 2-D.

      Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! My friend does Inktober, and I think it's so cool. My stick figures sometimes don't have arms, so I don't participate, but you are quite the artist! Love the snowman, even though I'm not quite ready for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes my stick figures don't have arms by design.

      I am quite in awe of all the art I am seeing on various media platforms.

      Thank you for the compliment.

      Delete
  4. You are flexing your drawing muscles, for sure! Super impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.