Saturday, July 04, 2009

Meet Molly







This is Molly. Molly McBear. Molly hangs out (literally) in the living room. She was a dumpster dive rescue many, many years ago. Molly's greatest quality is her ability to be "every" girl-bear. As you can see, she has a style all her own.

Molly wishes everyone on this wet (in our part of the country) a happy, safe fourth.


As an aside Molly won't mind (much) if the fireworks are cancelled due to the rains. But, if they do go on, she'll roll with it, she's that kinda girl-bear.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:56 PM

    Molly seems like a pretty cool girl-bear, to me. Kinda like her owner.

    Hello Deborah, long time, I know. I think of you often,stop by every now and then, thought I'd dig up some courage and say hello.

    Cate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you did.

    Peace to you, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have this sort of creepy life size doll that someone donated to us for our waiting room at my office.

    She was scaring the children, so we moved her to the break room where she now has her own chair and we all take turns messing with her. One day she will sport shades and leather bracelets, another day she will have an apron and a Betty Crocker cookbook in front of her.

    I would tell you what I dressed her in but then you would probably think that maybe instead of giving therapy, I should be getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, now I'm dying of curiosity, though my imagination is kicked into overdrive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Maria, please please! Tell us all how you decorated her!!!

    As for Molly - so sweet! I see she has her beads & gay lei on from the parade!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.