Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Cats, The Dog, and The Text

It is another Tuesday, this one marking the end of another month another ahhhh November. November is a month full of the frenzy of clearing out after Halloween if that is your thing and getting ready for "the holidays." Not just Thanksgiving, or even primarily Thanksgiving but the BiG one.

The first day of winter.

Ok no, not that. The other big one.

Well, actually December is full of big celebratory days, events, and observances. BiG Talk about frenzy.

But, for now as November ebbs away I take this moment to delight in arriving home to find one cat in the dog's bed, the other cat in my bed, and the dog in a cat bed. And about a text message from my daughter:

Man, Michael was super stoked when I explained to him that there was more Thanksgiving in the freezer. hahahahahaha I could use some stuffin.

Today and everyday thankful for the gift of life they all bring to my life.

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful day. These days we have to find a way to find delight and pleasure in each and every moment or life will eat us up. So glad that the fur babies and the real babies are there to help you find those moments. Happy December!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I try. I am lucky to have them all helping. We are all helping each other. Happy December indeed and right back atcha.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.